Thursday, July 24, 2008

How to die?

Life is a such a hectic rush these days that I have no time to let yesterday’s dinner sink in yet, let alone the fact that I only have two more semesters left til graduation.

Or, more specifically, one semester left in UTAR. I’ve got a three-month break next semester. You can envy me, but I advice against it. I might accelerate with uncalled for speed into a panicky state of mind, babbling incoherencies like “I’m freaking out I don’t want to graduate I don’t want to leave UTAR not after my faculty changed into such a cool name like Faculty of Creative Industries phwoar today is Thursday die die die I don’t wanna graduate.”

I have a million things to do.

I’m trying to figure out how to chomp it all down in one bite.

One minute I’m giggling in false security, the next minute I find myself surrounded with a band of deadlines – without my copy of “Muay Thai for Beginners” (bookmarked at Pg 3) too. Awesome.

All of a sudden it’s Week 9. Pardon me, the end of week 9, I mean. I stared accusingly at the number until it shuffled away in embarrassment, quicker than I would like, actually. So, now, all of a sudden it’s going to be Week 10 while I tried to recount what the heck I did for the past 10 weeks.

Emo, birthday, emo, deadlines. Blank.

Dude, where’s my bleedin’ brakes?

I really want to burst into tears right now. But that’s a waste of precious time and honestly, trying to cram for exam while bawling my eyes out means I won’t do a good job of either. And I’m too stoned to feel emo right now. Too panic to rock on. Too sleepy to explain.

I’m just typing this for the sake of a new post on my blog. And to complain about my life simmering in deadlines. And to show myself that hey, I can still make sentences.

Excuse me, I need to go slap myself awake.

No comments: