Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Typing diarhoeaaasjuehbvrigurhgikrjgne

I just ran the full 15 pages in my personal FYP Marathon.

12 hours of typing and brain-squeezing and groaning is 12 hours too long.

I need to play a game now. I can’t decide what.

I should really stop typing. 12 hours was all it took to instill a habit in me.

Oh ya I’m supposed to be reminding myself to stop procrastinating because today is an experience I do not want to re-live.

But woot lookie I’ve got sore fingers and 15 pages full of things I can’t remember and an urge to hit ctrl+a and del. Like you watch a fire burn and your fingers are itching to touch it. Like you see engine oil and got an urge to drink it. Like you see doors creaking for no reason and got a chilly wind making all your hair stand and got light bulbs going on and off and got blood all over the wall and you still want to investigate it. Like you see deserted back alleys and you still want to walk it, preferably while dangling your bag and gossiping on the phone.

I’m not suicidal. I’m just Malaysian – nothing will happen to me wan lah.

Can ctrl+z also mah.

Why is undoing easier than eliminating? That’s like teaching bad culture.

I need to stop typing.

Almost forgot, Obama!

No comments: