Sunday, October 12, 2008

eeep.

My expectation for tomorrow range from zero to 249,657.

One part of me wanna go berserk and die with anxiety (I’m very dramatic on paper; in reality I just wanna laugh hysterically in my seat). Another part of me forgot that tomorrow I’m going for a new job (a part-time stint in a PR firm, thanks to Jolene’s recommendations ^^). Well, not exactly forgot. But more like the okay-cool-what’s-for-dinner kind of nonchalance.

I’ve never mastered nonchalance.

I’m very good at going berserk.

Don’t mind me. I feel like this everytime I’m going to work/study at a new place. The food sloshes around in my stomach and my skull suddenly shrank, pressing out my brain (dramatic and disgusting; you got a Sweeney-Todd-wannabe here).

The anxiety, for what its worth, is actually kinda fun.

Not too much of it, of course. Else I’ll look like a zombie with deformed head suffering from severe indigestion. But it’s exciting and nerve-wrecking at the same time to meet new colleagues and work in a new environment.

The previous job experiences that I had were fruitful. I learned tremendously and met some really great people; a few of them my cherished mates now. Yes, there were dramas, complaints, screw-ups, the deep-throat-bellow of “LIMEI”, and the si-poon and calot jokes, but looking back, it was all worth it. It made who I am today.

So, wish me luck for tomorrow! *Go berserk*

6 comments:

Hafutota no JE said...

Hehe, well, good luck then, and all the best!

Esee said...

goooooooood lucky lucky laimai and sory im late..as usual (-_-')

anyway, lotsa love and luck and you can do it and screw those losers you rock from eileen!

Anonymous said...

this is what happen when you got RB and RM genes in one body lar.
I always thought you are the most slumber person in the house though- like slopogonzales

teh ais limei said...

>>Hafu

Thanks! ^^

>>esee

no losers to screw here lah hahaha. everyone's fun and nice~ thanks for the wish girl muakzz!

>>sister (pretending to be anonymous XD)

i thought YOU are the most selambe in the house. can eat oranges for breakfast wan.

mimpiiii said...

whoaaa got new job?
SYOk nyerrr...!
all d best babes!
rock em sox off wit umm.. yr PR limauness? :p

teh ais limei said...

>>Roya

PR limau-ness??? Pap pap says the darndest things XD

i think my journalist side is kicking my PR side now. *torn*