Saturday, November 22, 2008

Which direction is Oregon?

It’s been four days since she left.

I miss her.

Actually I’ve started missing her since I watched her walk into the boarding area with her lou kong.

Yet, I’m happy for her ^.^ At least one of us gets to go to the USA.

She’s gonna be awesome there, I’m sure. She deserves to be awesome there, and anywhere else for that matter.

She deserves the best, because she is the best. At least, in this heart that once occupies an awkward, chubby and bewildered body (still apply. dang!), she is the greatest sister one can ever have.

Chin up! It’s the land of dreams, a place where people make their dreams come true. Enjoy the snow, enjoy the people, enjoy the cool malls you’ve told me about, enjoy Obama!

Still miss you, though =)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah now only i see this ya know! Seeing it with my brand new laptop! Hehhe! Wah you call me fat sumore apala lu! Anyway, hope you can be here one day too!