Thursday, April 30, 2009

Subangite again

In a whirl, I’m home.

And behind me trails a nation of junk, dust and stuff. I never knew half a room can tuck away so much of mess. My stuff in PJ filled plastic bags after plastic bags, and it just keeps coming. As I dragged the wretched amount of bursting plastic bags to the front door, my mind was a total blank.

Now, it sank in a little. I’m back in Subang, junk attached, PJ key returned.

This is my home, now. No where else.

Hmm.

Okay it probably hasn’t reaaaally sank in yet ‘cos I’m actually feeling pretty calm about it. I mean, yeah I miss PJ and I especially miss the unrestricted freedom to pak toh, yum cha and generally hang out, but I’m not exactly in hysterics yet. Three years of not staying at home and suddenly move back to home-cooked food, fresh laundries and well-mopped floor? I must be insane to feel this sane.

To the chagrin of my friends who are still in exam, I need to announce something: I had my last paper. I officially graduated.

If it’s any consolation, I’m not celebrating. At least, not until I get this eyesore of a junk mountain cleared out and stashed away first.

I’ll party, but first let me pack. Gosh, I really am my mother’s daughter.

Okay, that’s it. I’m done getting these incoherencies off my chest. Excuse my crusted brain - they say you are what you eat and I’ve been eating dust all afternoon.Just want to announce that I am back in Subang so PLEASE DRAG ME OUT.

**Special thanks to mummy for wading through the ancient dune in my room to help me pack my stuff, and hardly nagged at all. ^.^

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey this is unfair because last time when i moved all my stuff back home RM said "ban je yang duo la ji hui lai zho mok?"

Szetoo said...

im back home too. four years in tar college hostel and it still feels as though i just moved in yesterday. i'm still quite frightened and saddened by the whole moving out thing.